Monday, July 25, 2011

Finally...

After over a month of three digit degree days, and one sprinkle of rain, we finally got some good rain last night.  One thing nice about not having any rain is that we only had to mow the grass twice this year so far!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but it's been very slow around here, and we've been really busy!  Let me re-phrase that.  We've had a lot of things going lately, but nothing worthy of blogger posting.  There we go.  Well, I guess that's all.  When something worthy of a blog post comes into our lives, then I'll post again.
Shiloh

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that rain was great!!! I worked outside for awhile this morning since it was so nice out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it that what that wet stuff was on my car yesterday? :)lol
    BTW... I always enjoy reading your blog even when something really exciting isn't going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a small world Shiloh!
    And the rain has been SO wonderful!!!!! Glad to hear that you all got some too!
    We're praying for you all and hope to be able to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete