Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Marilla Shea Smith(Millie)
























I'm sure most of the people reading this blog have heard that my 17 month old sister died Tuesday the 5th of July.  My heart grieves for her but I know that she is in heaven right now and she will always be in my heart.  I couldn't have asked for a better baby sister! 

She loved sucking her thumb!  If you let her, she would suck it all day long!



















This was her 1st birthday.  She loved it!

It will be hard knowing that Maddy won't have anyone to play with and be pals with.  They were best buddies.













































































One of the best memories that I have with Millie is when she would race out the front door when someone would open it to go out.  If she got away with it she would go climb a fence, play with the puppy, play with the mud(she seemed to like the taste of it too!) or do something of the like.  























Pat-o-cake was one of her favorite games.

















One thing different about Millie was that she wouldn't take a hat off if you put it on her head.  She would just leave it alone and say, "pitty"(pretty)in her high tone of voice. 
We will always love her and remember her.  We love you Millie!!!!!!!!!


P.S. THANK YOU everyone who has helped out with meals, cards, and anything else that was done to help out.

8 comments:

  1. Our hearts, prayers and thoughts are with you all at this time, I can't begin to imagine the sorrow you all are going through. I'm so sad Anthony will never remember Millie. We love you all, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiloh,
    I have been thinking about you all constantly and praying for you too. I am very sorry for your loss, and I am so thankful for the hope that we have that we will see her again, although it is still hard down here! If there is anything I can do for you and your family, plese let me know. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures and so thankful you have such sweet memories. we've been praying for you family and will continue to do so. much love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know your family but I had heard about Millie's home-going. My family here in California has been praying for you all. Love & Prayers, The Morey family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shiloh,
    We heard about your families recent loss...We have been praying for all of you.Love to you and your family.

    The Dunavants(fellow believers in Virginia)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shiloh. My name is Addie Swift. I'm a good friend of Rob and Chelsea's, and all the other Carneals.=) I just moved to California when I married my husband- (go figure) in April. We meet as Christians out here, the same way you guys in Oklahoma do. I'm sorry we haven't visited since your family started coming around, but we hope to soon! Anyway, what I really want to say is that the news about little Millie went around fast, and people out here have been praying for your family alot. You guys are in our hearts. Thanks for keeping such a sweet blog. Keep serving our Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're also praying for you and your family. She was an adorable little girl, and I know you'll miss her. Keep your memories close, and remember we'll see her again someday!! We love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are holding you all close in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love you so much.
    The Jacks

    ReplyDelete