Monday, June 6, 2011

What We've Been Doing......

















What does this picture remind you of?  When I first saw it, I thought about when God is coming back.  He will be the bright light in a dark world.  Just like this picture.  This picture reminds me that no matter what happens, no matter how bad your day is going, God is coming back to take us(the saved ones)with him to a place unimaginable!    

What we have been doing:
We went to a okc redhawks vs memphis red birds baseball game on Saturday,
I went to my grandparents' house today and mowed their lawn,
We've been working in the garden,
We've been doing animal work(feeding and watering),
Rejoicing in the warm weather,
We went out and shot the 22's on Saturday.

That's about all, so you know what we've been up to and what I think of the picture above.  I would like to know what you think of when you see this picture.  So leave a comment telling me! 

3 comments:

  1. Did you take the picture? Awesome,that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I thought "is there a storm selter near by?" :) That is an amazing picture though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ashamed to say that Meredith took the picture. No, i'm not really ashamed. I can say that I think it's one of the first pictures I've put on my blog that I haven't taken

    ReplyDelete