Thursday, June 2, 2011

Doing Nothing.....(not really)!


I think she likes the warm muddy water best!

I don't think she was happy about the cold water!

Haven't been really busy lately, just feeding goats, lining a tarp on the bottom and sides of the pickup bed for a hillbilly swimming pool(try it some time! it's fun!), waiting patiently for cow to have her calf, trying to survive the heat, getting excited for summer to get here, trying to have patience with 6 younger siblings(actually, that's a full time job!), sleeping(some of the time), walking(some of the time), running(some of the time), thinking(all the time).  I've also been playing "hide the belt", a pointless game where one person hides a belt and everybody else looks for it and whoever finds it starts chasing everybody back to the base, trying to "spank" anybody and everybody that they can reach that is playing the game.  A pretty good rule: you can only "spank any one person 3 three times per game.  Once everybody gets to base, that same person goes and hides the belt.  And then it starts all over again.  If you're playing with smaller children, which we were, of course you only swing the belt about 12 mph.  But when you're playing with only people your own age, that's when it gets FUN!!  You can swing about 37 mph. whap! whap! slap! ouch!  You do get hurt a few times, but it's worth it when you get to spank someone else!  I know, it sounds pretty dull, but it's really fun!  In fact I wasn't going to play. But I thought I would try it just to make sure.  Then I couldn't stop.  And remember, you WILL get hurt(probably not seriously though).  There is one problem though.  When we were playing with some friends, someone was trying to spank me when the belt got wrapped around my leg, and I guess you could say I tried to fly.  Then I guess you could say that I was trying to figure out how hard I could actually hit the ground, how big of a rip I could get in the knee of my jeans, how big of a cut I could get on my knee, and how big of a rock I could hit my knee on(not to make you feel sorry for me)!  So, maybe I have been kind of busy lately.     

No comments:

Post a Comment