Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Deer Of 2011....

These are "a few" of the trail cam pictures I got this year of our future table scraps.  There is normally corn on the ground where their noses are, but somehow I picked all the pics where they had eaten all of it already.

This is a very small buck that I haven't seen since I got this picture...


Same buck

It's interesting, look at the difference in his body structure vs the does body structure.  Lots more meat on him!

This doe has a strange stance....

a little fawn

Looks like they invited a friend

Doe: Hey-kids.....did you hear something?  Fawns: (crunch, crunch)Why, no mother(smack, smack)

One of my biggest enemies when it comes to deer season!

Hey Mother, did you see that?!

Hurry, before those deer get back

So.........what's your name?




























Okay, so those were some of this year's pictures, now for a couple of last year's(As you'll see in the next few pictures, my luck wasn't as good this year.)

If you study these bucks' racks, you will see that these are three different bucks.  Three nice bucks.  This one is a ten- pointer.

Look at his mass!

This one's tines were a little longer, but not as "big"



















































































I thought this was a funny picture!  So there you have it! No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment