Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Have You Heard?!

Have you heard that the month of July in Oklahoma had the highest average temperature for any state ever recorded?!  Isn't that crazy?  It was amazing last month.  I think the highest it got was 113 degrees! I think.  And with little to no rain.  Even when it did it was just sprinkles. 
I'm not sure what the hunting is going to be like this year either, since it's been so dry.  That's actually my biggest concern.  Well, not really.  But it is a big concern of mine.  Because I've been practicing with my bow a lot.  And I'm getting close to ready to being able to hunt with it.  Season starts Oct. 1st!
Now I'm watching Maddie cry because she couldn't have a mini kit kat candy bar.  I'm sure you're thinking, what bad parents!  But the reason behind it: she's already had three of them today.  Now what are you thinking? 
Well I kind of cleared my mind a little there.

Thanks for reading.

So now a review:

1 comment:

  1. Poor Maddie;) Stephens worry about the deer too. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete