Friday, April 22, 2011

Baseball, hockey, football, and basketball cards...



It's been 16 days, 22 hours, and 26 minutes since the last time that I posted. That's too long.
My grandma had me come over and do some work at her house a couple days ago and partly payed me in baseball cards! 9,942 of them(approx.). I hope to sell some of them on eBay.

The things that happened since the last time that I posted: Everything turned green outside. I was hoping to be able to observe the trees, the grass, the weeds, my brother's teeth,--I mean the spring wreath, and things like that turning green. But I looked outside one day and everything was green!(by the way, my brothers teeth aren't green. They're more of a nice brownish-yellow).
We've also been getting ready for summer...and it's been windy? Not really much to say about that. And getting ready for "cow" to have her baby, probably within the next 3 weeks! I've been feeding goats, dogs, and sometimes a 15 month old human baby who loves getting anything she can get her pudgy little hands on. I guess we've not been to busy lately-----just livin' the life of a farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment