Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Old Pictures...


Isaac(age 5) was in some kind of Christmas play here with some
of his old friends. I'm pretty sure that he was supposed to
be baby Jesus and the girl next to him was supposed to be
Mary.

Braiden(age 2) and I(age 9).

Meredith(age 7) at Christmas.

My Mom(age 34) at Christmas.

Meredith(age 7)is terrified of something(I think the cat is
getting ready to jump off the table).

Braiden feeding a sheep. I really truly believe that sheep
are the dumbest animals there ever were!

Braiden(age 2) is picking on someone his own size(almost).

Some of you might remember us telling a story about Isaac
(age 5)riding a horse and the horse taking off running with Isaac
on it, well this is the horse.

We Isaac(age 5), Meredith(age 7) and I(age 9) were at a
petting zoo.

Braiden(age 2) is petting a wallaby at a petting zoo here. It was
funny, when we found the disc with these pictures out in
our garage a few months ago, I was looking at them and
I came to this picture and Isaac said, "is that a ground hog?"
(I guess he'd never seen a wallaby before)!


Meredith(age 7) is making a scrap book(I don't think that she
wanted her picture taken at that moment).

When Braiden was two, he shaved part of the hair on his
head with something that he found in the bathroom! So
my dad shaved the rest. My dad said he was doing it for
Braiden's own good(I happen to know), but I think that he
just wanted to practice his hair cutting skills!

Braiden was trying to run away to hollywood at age 1(He
didn't ever make it out the front door)!

Isaac's(age 4) funny face.

Meredith's(age 7) funny face.

My(age 9) funny face(this is so embarissing--but it was 7
years ago).

These are pictures of "the old days",(back when I was ugly). You
say I wasn't? Just look at the picture above!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the old pictures of your family, you do such a great job on your blog! Miss you guys, Sara Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! These are so cute, it was fun thinking back to when we were so little. Remember how we would play hide-and-go-seek over and over again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I remember that we used to play hide and seek over and over again. That was fun! Those were fun times. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete